• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

playing4possum

Beach Comber
Jan 1, 2011
I have seen a bunch of these dogs on the little dog rescue down in south Florida. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten a chance to adopt on. I really want a puppy that I can raise to adult and I would like a female. (I don't want much right?) We're not breeders but we did adopt a lhasa that no one wanted in December of 2009 and he has been the life of our household ever since. He is my husband's dog and he can't wait for the truck to pull up to see him. Their reunions tickle me. I spend the time it takes to bath and groom him on a regular basis and still wish I had a little one to raise. He was so much fun as a 2lb pup when we got him. So if someone has one that they got and realized it's too much trouble for them too much hair, too much work or if they have a mom that has puppies, please consider our home. We have vet records for our dog from the very begining to show his care. Please give me a chance to have a little girl puppy. If you have one, call my husband and he can set up the time and date for pick up. 305-1856