• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chickenlittle

Beach Comber
Jun 11, 2008
hi everyone. i know its very late notice but i am looking for the hip hop abs video. I was wondering if anyone had some they wanted to give away or sell. That is all my mom has asked for for christmas, and i cant seem to get it anywhere. And i have heard nothing but bad things about the people on tv. i was told by many people not to order from them. so please if u do have any PM me. thankyou so much. :dunno:

waltonco lover

Beach Fanatic
Aug 18, 2008
I have a few abs videos I think but not sure about the hip hop abs. I will check them when I return home but it will be after Christmas:eek:.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Hi there! I bought all 4 of the the Hip Hop ABS DVD's in 2007 and love them. I love the music, the dancers, and Shaun T. I also have the diet plans and charts to follow. I may have extras or will make copies. I have:

Hip Hop ABS - 3 workouts; Level 2; Fat Burning Cardio, Ab Sculpt, Total Body Burn

Hip Hop ABS - Last Minute ABS

Hip Hop ABS - Hips, Buns, and Thighs

Hip Hop ABS - Fat Burning Cardio, Ab Sculpt, Total Body Burn, plus Secrets to
Flat ABS.

I have only used two of them but love them and plan to get back on track soon. I would be willing to "burn" them for you if you would like. Just a thought, they all seem so similar, I think I will watch all of them and see how alike they are. I may just sell you two of them. I paid like $150 for all 4. Kind of crazy but I think I also bought protein powder and something else. It's been awhile. I haven't heard about the "bad things" you mentioned. Just curious to know what you heard. Well I will watch them and then decide if I will sell two original one's or burn them. I will need until tomorrow.

I also have turbo jam. Your mom has probably heard of it. I heard of it once I watched Hip Hop Abs. I only have one so will burn it if she wants it also. I think it's great!!!

You can reach me at realtordanielle@earthlink.net or 850-865-9344 lv mess.

Merry Christmas!
Danielle

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Nothing like a bit of felonious behavior among friends.

It's only a felony if there's money or goods exchanged. If Danielle wants to make a back up of the DVD's and loan them to a friend it's not.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
It's only a felony if there's money or goods exchanged. If Danielle wants to make a back up of the DVD's and loan them to a friend it's not.

I must be reading a different version of law than you are. In your world making a back up xerox of a book and then lending it to a friend is okay? In my world it is illegal. But then again I am the one that does not wish to deprive someone of the fruits of their labor in some misguided attempt to redistribute the wealth.