• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

playing4possum

Beach Comber
Jan 1, 2011
There are a few women in South Walton who are gathering supplies that are needed for families and delivering to those in need free of charge. They are in the homes and know what they need on a regular basis. Just this last week, they got one family out of a motel and living in a house and another set of parents got jobs so that they can provide for their children. If you have anything to contribute to this great cause from time to time, you may want to follow them on facebook (under the name BEGENEROUS) and they have a blog that tells of their adventures to help. Please follow them at
G Momma's on a Mission

and while you're at it, please follow my blog too as I am involved in just one of the committees they serve on :)
In The 45th Year Of Life

Very uplifting reading for this day and time. I love it

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
It is a wonderful read and such great people to help other people in need! It sure would nice if someone could list the items needed here on sowal and a drop off locatin or phone number. Thanks for posting!

playing4possum

Beach Comber
Jan 1, 2011
It is a wonderful read and such great people to help other people in need! It sure would nice if someone could list the items needed here on sowal and a drop off locatin or phone number. Thanks for posting!

Franny, I will let them know about your post. I'm sure one of them will respond.

slt

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
I have a youth organization that we started 11/2 yes ago. SHOC -students helping our community. We had a clothing drive and have a storage unit full of stuff we would love to donate. Let me know if you are interested. Sltrantina@yahoo.com

begenerous

Beach Crab
Mar 8, 2011
There are a few women in South Walton who are gathering supplies that are needed for families and delivering to those in need free of charge. They are in the homes and know what they need on a regular basis. Just this last week, they got one family out of a motel and living in a house and another set of parents got jobs so that they can provide for their children. If you have anything to contribute to this great cause from time to time, you may want to follow them on facebook (under the name BEGENEROUS) and they have a blog that tells of their adventures to help. Please follow them at
G Momma's on a Mission

and while you're at it, please follow my blog too as I am involved in just one of the committees they serve on :)
In The 45th Year Of Life

Very uplifting reading for this day and time. I love it

Thank you Wanda for supporting us and helping us get the word out. You are amazing too working with our young adults and their babies setting our next generation up for a prosperous future. Bless you and all you do. Much love! Steph

begenerous

Beach Crab
Mar 8, 2011

Franny, Thank you so much for your interest. Wanda just told me how to work thes forums so I apologize for not getting back with you sooner. This is awesome. I had no idea we could do this to get the word out. I have items in need listed on our website BeGenerous Inc. - Home and if you email me at gmommasmission@gmail.com I can save you as a contact and whenever we have an emergency request of donations you can be in the loop. My number is 850-238-6618. Call me anytime. Drop off locations are being set up through city however, we have a few; Prime Lending Destin (Market plaza), LaFlorida Grayton Beach, and my home office 169 Cypress Breeze Blvd N., Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
I hope this helps. Again, thank you for taking time to check us out. It is generous hearts as yourself that will keep us going. Many blessings to you and your family. BeGenerous Inc. Founder Stephanie McMinn

begenerous

Beach Crab
Mar 8, 2011
I have a youth organization that we started 11/2 yes ago. SHOC -students helping our community. We had a clothing drive and have a storage unit full of stuff we would love to donate. Let me know if you are interested. Sltrantina@yahoo.com

Wow, this is so neat. I am in contact with Jan and Jane with Community Walton and they have discussed connecting me with the SHOC students so you all can help me with some fundraising and diaper drives. Thanks so much for inquiring and offering donations. We will be happy to take those donations and distribute around to homeless families, struggling families and other agencies that need items to give to famiilies they are working with.
I can not wait to meet you all. Email me when is good. Email:gmommasmission@gmail.com, blog gmommasmission.blogspot.com, Facebook BeGenerous Inc. phone # 850-238-6618 Stephanie
Thanks to you and all the students that have the heart, drive and desire to get out in our community and make a difference.
Many Blessings
Stephanie McMinn
Founder
BeGenerous Inc.

begenerous

Beach Crab
Mar 8, 2011
I can donate my truck, trailer and time to deliver the donated items if needed. Just let me know.
Jeffrey

I need you NOW! and yesterday! You are an answer to a prayer. Please call 850-238-6618 or Email me gmommasmission@gmail.com.
I need to get furniture to a family that was homeless 2 weeks ago but now have a home, food and jobs. 3 kids sharing a twin mattress. Also I need to get furniture to a family at the Muscogee Tribe Nation in Bruce Fl. The need out there is devasting. We volunteer every other Sat which this weekend we will go. We need to take furniture to families in need there. Village Baptist has furniture to contribute as well. I REALLY NEED YOU. I was just praying for a few men and a truck or two...lol You are awesome. Thanks for having a generous heart to offer your help. Time is precious and for you to share yours is a blessing.
Stephanie
Founder
BeGenerous Inc.