• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
The Critters need more space. Looking for 3 or 4 bedroom home with garage and yard (we have 2 not-too-smart, but well-behaved dogs :D) for 1-year lease from Driftwood to 393, north or south of 98. Flexible on move-in date, so if you have something coming available in a month or 2 or 3, please let me know. $1500/month or less, please.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
What I can't believe is that you posted this early this morning and don't already have a line forming on your thread with ideas. Good luck. I'm in your intended neighborhood already and I love it.

savanah32550

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Mack Bayou
The Critters need more space. Looking for 3 or 4 bedroom home with garage and yard (we have 2 not-too-smart, but well-behaved dogs :D) for 1-year lease from Driftwood to 393, north or south of 98. Flexible on move-in date, so if you have something coming available in a month or 2 or 3, please let me know. $1500/month or less, please.

I have a 4 bedroom 3 bath house available on Nursery Road, just off N393-It does have a fenced in yard but no garage. Pets are welcome. $1500.00. It has granite countertops, wood on the first level with one bedroom and full bath. 2nd level has Masterbed, Materbath huge walkin closet. 2 bedrooms share a bath. The house has covered porches.