• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kiwibaby

Beach Comber
Dec 27, 2010
Hello, I am moving north to Sowal. I am a professional woman and my young son. I am looking in particular in the areas of Watersound/Beach, Alys Beach, Seagrove, and Seaside. 1-2 bedroom. Long term beginning March 2011. We are responsible and quiet. Please contact with photos and rates. Thank you, Kiwibaby:wave:

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Hello, I am moving north to Sowal. I am a professional woman and my young son. I am looking in particular in the areas of Watersound/Beach, Alys Beach, Seagrove, and Seaside. 1-2 bedroom. Long term beginning March 2011. We are responsible and quiet. Please contact with photos and rates. Thank you, Kiwibaby:wave:

LTR in Watersound, Alys, and Seaside aren't likely to be plentiful and are likely to be costly. You should have better luck in Seagrove and the Eastern Lake area.

kiwibaby

Beach Comber
Dec 27, 2010
LTR in Watersound, Alys, and Seaside aren't likely to be plentiful and are likely to be costly. You should have better luck in Seagrove and the Eastern Lake area.

Im not familiar with Eastern Lake area- which are those? Thank you!

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Im not familiar with Eastern Lake area- which are those? Thank you!

It's not a "those", it's a neighborhood - not a planned development like Watercolor et al. Just east of Seagrove. Quite a few streets on both the eastern and western sides of Eastern Lake. Rental properties, both houses and apartments, are plentiful on both sides of the lake.

Last edited:

NunYa

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2010
Hey Kiwi,
I agree with Water above, check out Point Washington or Eden. Especially if your looking for quiet. The only problem I found with living on 30-A, especially in a condo or apartment situation, a lot of those units may be privately owned and on vacation rental program where you will have a new family each week usually from March to September. And while it is refreshing to have new and lively faces each week in your neighborhood , this usually dosent equate to quite, at all.
Heres a suggestion, Just post on here what your looking for, how much, and the said above ares, and usually prop owners are always looking here to see whats up, and if not them someone who knows about something.
The only thing is do you want to be with in walking distance of the beach? if so All of the above is irrelevant....
As point Wash and Eden are NOT within walking distance.
Good luck on your search!!!

jimipat

Beach Crab
Jan 3, 2011
we have a waterfront home with two master suites and a bunkroom. $2,000/mo. If you are intrested let me know and i will discuss details with you. thanks jim
850-880-6700

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We have a 2/2 at Heron's Watch at Eastern Lake. These units are either owner occupied or long term rental. It is $850 per month and includes cable and water/sewer. Pets ok with deposit. Also has dock on Eastern Lake. Corner unit with lots of light. Please PM me and I would be happy to talk with you.