• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

busybusy

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2008
my mother-in-law recently passed away and my father-in-law wants to come live near us here. he suffers from post polio syndrome and is wheel-chair bound, but manages well on his own. we are seeking a minimum of two bedrooms and two baths and a ground level for him, preferably on 30A, preferably with something pretty to look at. if any of you knowledgeable folk can give me any leads I would really appreciate it! I have been scouring the internet for two weeks and I realize that something like this is going to be hard to come by. we have a little time to work this out.

thank you.
haley

OSUBuckeye

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2007
Haley, This is Vicki Owens, I spoke with you last week. I currently have a 2bd.2bath furnished condo in Sandestin. It is fully furnished with a master bedroom on first floor. It does have a nice view of the community lake. Please feel free to drop me a note at vickiowens@cox.net or call 850-376-4075. The rent will be $1400 per month. Tenant responsible for water/sewer and electric. Thank you