• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wbproy

Beach Crab
Feb 12, 2010
I am going to be the new tennis professional at the Seaside Swim & Tennis Club and I am looking for a place to rent long term on or near 30-A preferably to the east of Seaside and near the Gulf. I am a graduate of the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and am relocating from Chapel Hill, NC. (Any UNC alum who might want to rent their place??) I am flexible on no. of BR, etc. and am hoping for a 1-year lease at least w/ option for a second. If you can offer me a good deal, I will offer free tennis lessons to you or your family any time you are in the area. Also, if I just stay a year, I will leave my brand new 52" HDTV at YOUR place.

I will be down looking at places the third week in February.

Please call at (828) 273-7453 or email at bradpomeroy@gmail.com

Thank you.

wbproy

Beach Crab
Feb 12, 2010
Mar. 1st

Also, I would need to be somewhere hopefully by March 1st. So if you want to rent your place quick and long-term please let me know. Thanks.

Summer10

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
long term rental Available

I am going to be the new tennis professional at the Seaside Swim & Tennis Club and I am looking for a place to rent long term on or near 30-A preferably to the east of Seaside and near the Gulf. I am a graduate of the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and am relocating from Chapel Hill, NC. (Any UNC alum who might want to rent their place??) I am flexible on no. of BR, etc. and am hoping for a 1-year lease at least w/ option for a second. If you can offer me a good deal, I will offer free tennis lessons to you or your family any time you are in the area. Also, if I just stay a year, I will leave my brand new 52" HDTV at YOUR place.

I will be down looking at places the third week in February.

Please call at (828) 273-7453 or email at bradpomeroy@gmail.com

Thank you.

Beautiful 2 bedroom 2.5 bath unfurnished home available March 1
$1100 plus utilities, NO SMOKING NO PETS
Stainless Appliances
Tiled floor and carpeted in bedrooms
washer & dryer
large pool and hot tub :cool:
2 blocks to the beach :yikes:
located on small lake
covered porch off bedrooms
located 1 mile from Seaside