• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Only NEED 1br/1ba, but am open to 2 br if the price is right. NEED furnished and as many amenities as possible covered in rent price. Really looking to be no further east than Seagrove Beach. NEED to be in the area by Feb 10. If anyone can be of any help, please do! I have had an impossible time with people returning calls while in the area and now I am back home trying to find a place from 500mi away.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
rental

Only NEED 1br/1ba, but am open to 2 br if the price is right. NEED furnished and as many amenities as possible covered in rent price. Really looking to be no further east than Seagrove Beach. NEED to be in the area by Feb 10. If anyone can be of any help, please do! I have had an impossible time with people returning calls while in the area and now I am back home trying to find a place from 500mi away.

Linz, I sent you a private message yesterday. Just want to make sure you got it. If not call me at 850-622-3352 and I'll tell you how I may be able to help you.