• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

applebunch

Beach Comber
Apr 28, 2009
Working couple looking for 2/3 bedroom home to rent on south side of 98. Prefer west end. Recently sold our home. We have two dogs (med and small) that are like our children now. Can provide references and a pet deposit if required. Prefer a lease, but would consider other options.
Thank You!

Owners Rep

Beach Comber
LTR in Blue Mountain Beach

AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY: 3-bedroom unit with 3 full baths unfurnished unit in Redfish Village right on Scenic 30A. Granite countertops, Viking appliances, all very high-end finishes throughout, covered parking space in a gated garage. Gulf views from terrace, poolside, close to the elevator. Redfish Village also has a shuttle that will take you to and from the private beach access, 2 swimming pools, a fitness center, a club room, library, media room and dock overlooking Little Redfish Lake. $1650/month (+ security deposit), and you pay electric. An average electric bill runs between $120 and $180 a month. Water & sewer is paid. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
If this is anywhere close to your price range, I encourage you to take a look at the unit. Let me know if you are interested.

I can e-mail you pictures, too.

erin@ownersrepfl.com
www.OwnersRepFL.com

There for you when you can?t be.

Owners Rep

Beach Comber
Ltr

Working couple looking for 2/3 bedroom home to rent on south side of 98. Prefer west end. Recently sold our home. We have two dogs (med and small) that are like our children now. Can provide references and a pet deposit if required. Prefer a lease, but would consider other options.
Thank You!
LTR in Blue Mountain Beach
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY: 3-bedroom unit with 3 full baths unfurnished unit in Redfish Village right on Scenic 30A. Granite countertops, Viking appliances, all very high-end finishes throughout, covered parking space in a gated garage. Gulf views from terrace, poolside, close to the elevator. Redfish Village also has a shuttle that will take you to and from the private beach access, 2 swimming pools, a fitness center, a club room, library, media room and dock overlooking Little Redfish Lake. $1650/month (+ security deposit), and you pay electric. An average electric bill runs between $120 and $180 a month. Water & sewer is paid. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
If this is anywhere close to your price range, I encourage you to take a look at the unit. Let me know if you are interested.

I can e-mail you pictures, too.

erin@ownersrepfl.com
www.OwnersRepFL.com

There for you when you can?t be.

progress.gif