• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Pxyyn

Beach Crab
Feb 4, 2008
Hello! I'm a single professional male pushing 30..no kids, non smoker with a small extremely well behaved and friendly pet (see avatar!). I currently live in the area, but I'm looking to move a little east and my current lease is up on the 1st of March, so I'm looking for something quickly. Price range is around $1000 a month and anywhere around the 30A area would be ideal but would consider places from PC to north of 98. Studio/1br/2br..doesn't matter to me as long as it's in my price range.

Let me know if anyone can help and feel free to call me with any questions or leads!! Would also consider a roommate situation if the opportunity was right. Thanks,

Wesley

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi Wesley! Just wanted to tell you, good luck in your housing search and what an adorable, baby!:love: With the exposure and helpful friends on this board, I'm confident, that you'll find a home!:clap:
Hello! I'm a single professional male pushing 30..no kids, non smoker with a small extremely well behaved and friendly pet (see avatar!). I currently live in the area, but I'm looking to move a little east and my current lease is up on the 1st of March, so I'm looking for something quickly. Price range is around $1000 a month and anywhere around the 30A area would be ideal but would consider places from PC to north of 98. Studio/1br/2br..doesn't matter to me as long as it's in my price range.

Let me know if anyone can help and feel free to call me with any questions or leads!! Would also consider a roommate situation if the opportunity was right. Thanks,

Wesley

CTJake

Beach Comber
Sep 18, 2006
I have a 1bdr/1ba condo available in Beachwood Villas, but it is not free until March 14. The rent is $890/mo and includes all utilities except phone & power. Reply if you are interested in seeing pics.

Pxyyn

Beach Crab
Feb 4, 2008
Hey guys! Still looking if anyone has anymore leads I'd appreciate them tremendously!

Diane, thanks for your well wishes :wave:and thanks to everyone I've talked to or replied in this thread!

-Wesley

BottleBlonde82

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2008
Blue Mountain
Hey guys! Still looking if anyone has anymore leads I'd appreciate them tremendously!

Diane, thanks for your well wishes :wave:and thanks to everyone I've talked to or replied in this thread!

-Wesley

i gave my landlord your info...dont know if he called not...here is the thread....his name is brian cell is 850-685-7469 and office is 850-622-0096...give him a call...

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=20198"]LTR, village of blue mountain beach available 3-1 - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]