• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

garrett729

Beach Comber
Nov 12, 2009
Hello. I am looking for a monthly rental starting Oct. 23rd or 24th. A studio or one bedroom, or a carriage house style. Near the beach is good and along 30a. Just let me know and thank you.

mte564

Beach Lover
Apr 16, 2009
I have a 1 bedroom that is getting new appliances and the bathroom re-done. Its furnished and ready to rent if you want this month to month I can set that up if your willing to live in the work needed to be completed. If you would like some photos of this unit let me know. The condo is on the 2nd floor of a 2 floor complex in Beachwood Villas in Seagrove beach.

garrett729

Beach Comber
Nov 12, 2009
Hi - I am still looking - Does anyone have a unit or room along 30a for 650-800 per month? Please let me know asap as I am needing a place asap. :) I am very friendly and could even barter some work out as I am handy too. Thank you!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Hi Garrett! I have a 3 bdrm. in Blue Mountain Beach 2 house from 30A. It is not quite ready yet, but if you are in a hurry it will work fine. I just have my desk in there. The house is 2 minutes from Grayton going East. Beach access accross street, 1 1/2 baths, sattelite dvr, wifi, backyard with porch, all utilities are included in rent. I have everything you need. The rent would be $550 per month all inclusive. My phone is 850-622-3352 if interested in a roommate situation for now. Month to month works good for me. Brenda