• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LaRue Thomas

Beach Lover
Mar 20, 2016
I have a nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Travertine floors downstairs, granite in baths and kitchen, fireplace and a screened in back porch. The upstairs would be available for the right person or persons. Up stairs has wood floors, bedroom, bath and den so you would have plenty of privacy. There is a single garage for storage. This is a quiet community near Sandestin. Rent is $850 and split the utilities. Call 850-803-2482 for info.

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
I have a nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Travertine floors downstairs, granite in baths and kitchen, fireplace and a screened in back porch. The upstairs would be available for the right person or persons. Up stairs has wood floors, bedroom, bath and den so you would have plenty of privacy. There is a single garage for storage. This is a quiet community near Sandestin. Rent is $850 and split the utilities. Call 850-803-2482 for info.
I would love to talk to you more about your place. I'm a 42 year old single mom looking for a roommate. Please let me know if it's still available.

Brandi