• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bliss

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2013
professional, quiet, artistic, organic food lover, design oriented, reader, exercise/yoga female looking for a room & bath to rent/ I am a landlord and home owner and wish to relocate to the area, if the environment is chill, friendly, and kind I look at renting long term for a year to start, this is open for discussion/ I have furniture for my room ~ I clean up and honor reciprocation of boundaries for each other ~ please respond to my email below is best and I shall respond ~ I am flexible to rent my own small garage apartment or studio also/ very quiet ~
merci beaucoup ~ email: eureka2020@live.com :chill:

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
professional, quiet, artistic, organic food lover, design oriented, reader, exercise/yoga female looking for a room & bath to rent/ I am a landlord and home owner and wish to relocate to the area, if the environment is chill, friendly, and kind I look at renting long term for a year to start, this is open for discussion/ I have furniture for my room ~ I clean up and honor reciprocation of boundaries for each other ~ please respond to my email below is best and I shall respond ~ I am flexible to rent my own small garage apartment or studio also/ very quiet ~
merci beaucoup ~ email: eureka2020@live.com :chill:

Here is what I have to offer. Let me know if this is something that would interest you.
http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/roo/4139980825.html

Shutter Goddess

Beach Comber
Nov 11, 2009
Destin
www.gotchashuttered.com
Roommate needed $725.

South haven Town homes off hwy 98 across from Louis Louis.

Unfurnished, 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1 car garage. Additional parking on side of home.
Wood floors throughout.
Large open kitchen & baths, with granite.
Washer and dryer on second floor.
Available December 1.

No credit check.
Pet friendly $250 fee.
Rent $725 plus one months security deposit.

Call to view it. 850 399-1368