• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wtgoodwin

Beach Comber
May 15, 2010
Single retired reading teacher looking to relocate from Panama City, FL. Have been a frequent visitor to 30-A since the early 70's. Published author (www.lastrollcall.net) looking for a place to write and hopefully start a new career in real estate. No kids, pets or significant others - just me.

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
Looking for inspiration?

I have a small Florida cottage overlooking the Bay. Perhaps the early morning activity on the bay and the sunsets will provide you with inspiration?

wtgoodwin

Beach Comber
May 15, 2010
Tell me more

I have a small Florida cottage overlooking the Bay. Perhaps the early morning activity on the bay and the sunsets will provide you with inspiration?

Thanks for your reply. Yes, please give me more information. Mainly, furnished or unfurnished and the price. Also, where is it located?
Wanda

Lake Eastern

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2005
Walton County
Single retired reading teacher looking to relocate from Panama City, FL. Have been a frequent visitor to 30-A since the early 70's. Published author (www.lastrollcall.net) looking for a place to write and hopefully start a new career in real estate. No kids, pets or significant others - just me.
I live on North Lake Drive which is in the Eastern Lake area east of Seagrove Beach. I think you might like our street and a house that is currently for rent. The owners live in CA and inherited the home from a grandmother. You may email me at gatorlittle@mchsi.com if you are interested.

beach architect

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2009
house for rent

If you're still looking we have a 5 br / 3.5 ba house just north of 30-A with wonderful gulf views and lots of porches. If you're interested please call steve @ 850-499-0275