• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Attention Locals!!! Remember to buy your groceries before noon today. Atlanta high schools and Kentucky are out on Spring Break, and you will not be able to move at Publix today, Saturday or Sunday. :eek: Today starts the beginning of our busiest week.

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
SJ is wise! Half of Louisville relocates to that area on spring break. There are 3 families from my office leaving today. Look out Sowal!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
My condolences to you all.....but the families that will be descending on you will have fun and probably deserve the break (I was in this catagory many years ago...living in Atlanta..the drive home is bumper to bumper..sigh.... the price you pay)...sad for you residents...I hope Publix is prepared!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Allifunn said:
My condolences to you all.....but the families that will be descending on you will have fun and probably deserve the break (I was in this catagory many years ago...living in Atlanta..the drive home is bumper to bumper..sigh.... the price you pay)...sad for you residents...I hope Publix is prepared!!!
I am not suggesting that it is sad for the locals. It is good for business. That said, I am going north for most of the week. :funn:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Allifunn said:

in all honesty, we really love their discretionary dollars. bring it, just don't drive 2 blocks to go to the beach.

jr

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Smiling JOe said:
I am not suggesting that it is sad for the locals. It is good for business. That said, I am going north for most of the week. :funn:
Why don't you come visit Kfunn in NYC. I'm riding a bike across the Brooklyn Bridge tomorrow. Wanna come? :dunno:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Kimmifunn said:
Why don't you come visit Kfunn in NYC. I'm riding a bike across the Brooklyn Bridge tomorrow. Wanna come? :dunno:
Oh, I would love to, but I have my plans set already. I am stopping at the Appalachian Mtns in NC. I should be passing all of the traffic going the other way.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Smiling JOe said:
Attention Locals!!! Remember to buy your groceries before noon today. Atlanta high schools and Kentucky are out on Spring Break, and you will not be able to move at Publix today, Saturday or Sunday. :eek: Today starts the beginning of our busiest week.

How was last week with all the Alabama kids?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
2 wonderful families from Louisville are going to be staying in Grayton this week. They are not Sowallers (yet) but are really funn. I'm sure they will hit the Red Bar a few times! Look for the KY plates and wave- they won't have a clue why!:rotfl:

And SJ- are you going to take some pretty pics of the springtime mountains?:love: