• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Reminder, part of 30A will be closed tomorrow for the Seaside Half-marathon. The race extends from Seaside, west to Gulf Place, and I think the race begins at 7:30, so expect the road to close shortly prior to the start of the race.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Re: Warning!!! Cnty Hwy 30A Road Closure

I can't think of a better reason to close 30-A! Run, runners, run. :clap_1:

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee

Good luck to all the participants.:clap_1: Unable to enjoy the race this year, but hope to be there next year!! A really grayt time!!

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach

Sunday, the East bound lane of 30A will be closed from 7:00 am to 10:30 am from Seaside to Gulf Place. The West bound lane will be closed from Seaside to Grayton from 7:00 am to 8:30 am. The West bound lane will open from 8:30 on. Please be careful driving in the West bound lane, runners aren't always paying attention, could trip or fall, etc. If you are in the area, come out and cheer on the runners. Everyone could use a little encouragement!

Thanks to everyone who is supporting this event! We couldn't do it without you. You can still purchase sneaker signs at the Lyceum today and have your name put on one of the cute sneakers that will be placed on the race course!

Don't forget the pasta dinner and Marc Harris and Sister Johnson today at 5:00 at the Seaside Lyceum.

RUN BABY RUN! OR WALK BABY WALK!

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Forgot to mention, you can pick up your race package with tshirt and race number between 1:00- 4:30 today. Also, I believe there might have been a few people call and say they can't come because of the bad weather. If you come to registration today, you might still be able to register for the 5k. It will be nice tomorrow. Come out and run or walk!