• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sandcastle

Beach Fanatic
Jan 6, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
Does anyone know what?s planned for the Watercolor Market? I really miss having my morning coffee there :dunno: .

Sandcastle

Beach Fanatic
Jan 6, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
Beach Runner said:
McDonald's tomorrow.

God! I hope not.

I heard they wouldn't let Starbucks into Seaside. Of course, they won't let my golf cart in anymore either :dunno: .

:puke: Let the chains begin. I remember when people around here used to get upset about businesses ' signs.

Maybe by Labor Day 30-A will have McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, KFC, Church's, Pizza Hut, Ruby Tuesday, Applebee's, Cracker Barrel, etc. (all with BIG SIGNS) and have the ambiance of Destin or an exit on I-85. That's my dream (a.k.a. nightmare).

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
This is what I have heard...opening Memorial Day...STARBUCKS, pizza, ice cream and take away type sandwiches. Mark my words...if they put a big ol' STARBUCKS sign where I can see it from my place on the south side, they are going to meet one mad Kitty!!!

Joe Complete

Beach Lover
Nov 15, 2004
Taxahassee FL/Watercolor
This was posted on the Watercolor TownTalk...Seems to me if Starbucks coffee was their specialty they would be open earlier than 11am.

WaterColor Market to Re-Open Memorial Day

The WaterColor Market is scheduled to re-open it's doors this Memorial Day with a fresh new concept and menu. Come and check out the all new Market complete with: Pizza, Sandwiches, Salads and even ice-cream! We hope you enjoy the new, family friendly atmosphere and great summer food selection! The Market will be open from 11am to 8pm daily. Take a break this summer with the "cool" new choices at the WaterColor Market!