1. Summer's End Clearance Sale Everything 30-50% off at Moon Creek Gallery in Grayton Beach Plaza on 283! Your favorite SoWal Photo Prints, Matted Prints, Framed Prints, SoWal T-shirts & Hats.

For Rent Watercolor Rental - Short or Long term

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Tedb, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Tedb

Tedb Beach Comber

Furnished 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths and 2 living areas. Top of the line finishes, wood floors, kitchen and baths have white quartz countertops and carrera marble. Professionally decorated, only 4 years old. Fully stocked kitchen and all appliances plus washer and dryer. Plenty of storage inside and small garage. Deck overlooking pool and all the amenities of Watercolor including beach club, tennis, pools, and extensive network of bike paths.
    $4,000/mo. Cable and internet included. No pets. No smoking.
    504 338-9594 or tedandlaurab@hotmail.com

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016

Attached Files:

2. Chris Anderson

Chris Anderson Beach Comber

Is this available?

3. Tedb

Tedb Beach Comber

I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. This one is rented but I am about to post another house in Watercolor that is available for long term lease. We have a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 baths, open floor plan, outdoor living area. It also backs up to Seaside, so the location is great to access everything that Seaside and Watercolor has to offer. Furnished and will be available to rent end of August. $4750/mo. Let me know if your interested and I can give you more info. My number is 504 338-9594. Thanks, Ted

4. USBR08

USBR08 Beach Comber

Your 3 bed is 750 more than your 5?