• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP OFFERED JANUARY 14

The Cultural Arts Association of Walton County announces that artist Sharon Long will lead a watercolor workshop on Wednesday, January 14 from 9:00 am until 12:00 noon at the Bayou Arts Center located at 105 Hogtown Bayou Lane off County Road 393.

The cost is $30 for members $35 non-members.The workshop is appropriate for artists of all skill levels. All materials will be furnished. To reserve a space, please contact the CAA office at (850) 622-5970 or CulturalArts@embarqmail.com.

About Sharon Long
Sharon Long began her forty year career as an Artist in Kansas City, Kansas as an instructor in Oil Painting and then moved to Washington State, continuing her painting and instruction of Oil and Watercolor. For the last twenty years she has devoted her career to Watercolor Painting and instruction exclusively, moving to Destin, Florida where she and Robert Long opened their studio and Gallery. Sharon has travels five months out of each year across the United States and Canada conducting twenty or more workshops and mentoring many artists. The rest of the year she continues teaching in the area.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
So cool. I think I need to become a snowbird. :wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Mimi's going! She is really excited.

Update- my mom LOVED this class. Sharon Long was very nice and attentive, and Mom painted a beautiful watercolor hibisicus- it looks like she has been doing this for years!