• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
RiverOtter said:
Anybody got the name of that place?
They downsized and moved into the corner store (Grayton Market). I don't know if they kept the name, "Yellow Fin." Now, they don't carry the clothing and accessories. They do carry fishing stuff and they rent and sell kayaks.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Smiling JOe said:
They downsized and moved into the corner store (Grayton Market). I don't know if they kept the name, "Yellow Fin." Now, they don't carry the clothing and accessories. They do carry fishing stuff and they rent and sell kayaks.

Yep, Yellowfin it still is.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
RiverOtter said:
I was looking for an Ocean Kayak dealer and they ain't anymore :dunno:
They are still selling them. Maybe once they ditch their inventory, they are out. That store doesn't sell many of them at all judging from what I see on the shelves from last year. Note, they do have several new models on display and in storage. This is their second store. If they no longer are able to sell ones models that you want, call Marlese, owner of the Kayak Experience in Destin, and she will set you up. Her contact info is:

THE KAYAK EXPERIENCE
600 HWY 98 EAST
DESTIN, FL 32541
Tel: 850-837-1577
kayaks@kayakexperience.com

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Smiling JOe said:
Which boat are you looking for?

The 200MPH model. :rotfl:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Landlocked said:
The 200MPH model. :rotfl:
Oh, you were out for a few days. Our man RiverOtter competed in a Eco Challenge and completed it, even with surprise challenges.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Smiling JOe said:
Oh, you were out for a few days. Our man RiverOtter competed in a Eco Challenge and completed it, even with surprise challenges.

Man I saw the pictures. I couldn't believe it.

I've always wanted a kayak to take my bait way out into the gulf. I saw some pics of a guy fighting a bullshark from a kayak and it kinda discouraged me though. I'd probably wind up in Cuba and I don't speak no spain.