kurt said:
When will the leaves be peaking in The Nooga?

Normally by the last week in Oct or first week in Nov. Other than the hurricane rain we had, we had a dry and warm season right up to fall. Didn't get fall weather till last week. Finally some trees (the ones that still have leaves) are turning. Some big maples in my neighborhood. I will take some pics and post.

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I enjoyed the aquarium much. There was a lot of work going on downtown. It looked like a fun place to go to college, with the campus near the river and downtown.

I saw some cool looking loft apartments that had been converted with some big windows and nice views.

We ate at a great Italian place up on the hill where the galleries are - Yummm.

kurt said:
I enjoyed the aquarium much. There was a lot of work going on downtown. It looked like a fun place to go to college, with the campus near the river and downtown.

I saw some cool looking loft apartments that had been converted with some big windows and nice views.

Tony's Pasta or Back Inn Cafe. Boat are great. More lofts and 4 new condo developments centered around the river or river view areas. Only 1/2 mile from my house. Pretty cool. Even more restaurants now too. Some new fine dinning and bars since 2 years ago.

Now, How do I get a pic in my dagum sig line???

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
RiverOtter said:
kurt said:

Tony's Pasta or Back Inn Cafe. Boat are great. More lofts and 4 new condo developments centered around the river or river view areas. Only 1/2 mile from my house. Pretty cool. Even more restaurants now too. Some new fine dinning and bars since 2 years ago.

Now, How do I get a pic in my dagum sig line???

kurt said:
Yes - you have to enclose the URL in
sunsetsurfer.jpg
tags.

For more info look at the FAQ link on the top menu.

Did you try the above? Make sure there's not a space like I put in before the closing image tag.