• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
No tarballs. We are staying about 6 blocks east of Seaside. Lots of tarballs at Pensacola.
Yesterday we had breakfast at the Red Bar and admired the beautiful boats at GB.
Had tuna dip at Bud And Alleys for dinner. Place was packed. Forgot to each lunch.
The street we are staying on is all locals except for us. They had a great block party with band. Good music. Nice people. (As a UL fan, the man across the street is from Louisville and a uk fan!)
This morning we took our chairs to the sidewalk along 30A and watched the parade. Great fun. 1 hour of beads, candy, and water pistols. Candy and beads were thrown; spectators sprayed with varying amounts of water.
Taking a indoor lunch break. Some rain. Hope it doesn't interfer with concert. Can't wait to hear Sam Bush and Dread Clampitts again. It would be fun to have some surprise performers but we'll 'settle' for these:) Dinner will be a picnic meal during the concert.
After the parade this morning, we headed down to the Chapel at Crosspointe, special place. 10:00 am service now, despite some 10:30 am advertising. Found that out in June when we were last here.
We've only been here 1 1/2 days and you can see that 30A is still the same for us. Don't know about the gulf in the next few months or years but this still is a wonderful place to visit.
Stopped in a Secrest Sundries also yesterday. Sorry we missed you Larry.
Our two biggest problems are always where are we going to eat - we want to eat out once a day - and when to ride the bikes.
Also our house has sound throughout and outside. Got 30A radio going everywhere.
Ellen

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Hilarious. We were at the same party.:lol: It was fun, huh? And I know the man you are talking about!

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
Are you following me? Or am I following you?:) Sorry we missed you in Louisville and now Seagrove!
We're in the house with the pool. New 3 story. Small but perfect for 2. Really nice. It's like a boutique hotel. The details are amazing.
Anyway, I hope the concert is a go tonight. About an hour ago we started walking to Seaside to just look around but turned around when it started raining again. Ellen

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Are you following me? Or am I following you?:) Sorry we missed you in Louisville and now Seagrove!
We're in the house with the pool. New 3 story. Small but perfect for 2. Really nice. It's like a boutique hotel. The details are amazing.
Anyway, I hope the concert is a go tonight. About an hour ago we started walking to Seaside to just look around but turned around when it started raining again. Ellen

Just saw the concert will be acoustic- still awesome--maybe the rain will stop.

If you have kids with your group come to Seaside for Charlotte's Web tomorrow night!