• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Just finished packing the Suburban and e are leaving Hotlanta at 5:30am!!! Can't wait to get down there for the weekend to enjoy and help with any cleanup etc.

We have fast access in the house so we will be online periodically (early morning and night) in between having some fun in SoWal.

Hope to see some of you there. Who else is making the trip? :dunno:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
wetwilly said:
Just finished packing the Suburban and e are leaving Hotlanta at 5:30am!!! Can't wait to get down there for the weekend to enjoy and help with any cleanup etc.

We have fast access in the house so we will be online periodically (early morning and night) in between having some fun in SoWal.

Watch out for those land mines at Blue Mtn Beach. :rotfl:

Hope you have a great time.;-)

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Hey I here someplace in Grayton called the Red Bar is a cool place to hang out?? :idea: :cool:

When is a good time to go there? Maybe I'll see some SoWallers there? But how will I know them without their nametags/monikers?

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
If I remember correctly, they have some REALLLLLLLLLY good bloody marys there! :cool:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
destindreamin said:
If I remember correctly, they have some REALLLLLLLLLY good bloody marys there! :cool:
and Mimosas, both typically consumed on Sundays, when the band Dread Clampitt plays. Unfortunately, Dread Clampitt is on the road, so hit the Red Bar anytime.

Bud & Alleys is having a fundraiser on Monday night, so be sure to stick your head in the door and pay the cover (donation to charity), even if you don't stay. Bud & Alleys will match the donation.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
wetwilly said:

A Suburban, huh? I hope you have an extra 50-gallon drum of fuel in your cargo area. ;-)

wetwilly said:

Let us know if you have trouble getting gas. My daughter is leaving Tech at 11 after her last class, and I'm worried about her running out of gas.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Beach Runner said:
Let us know if you have trouble getting gas. My daughter is leaving Tech at 11 after her last class, and I'm worried about her running out of gas.

She decided to get a rest from all that studying...huh? wink, wink!!