• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
Just a quick note that my wife and I finally closed on the purchase of "Fired Up", the paint-your-own pottery studio in Seaside!

It's at 27 Quincy Circle, just behind Sea of Silver jewelry - kind of hidden, but we're learning what an amazingly FUNN place to visit it has become since it first opened 6+ years ago over on Ruskin.

The studio is open every day 10am-5pm, and anything you paint by about 4pm will be glazed and fired that night, ready for pickup by 12:30-1pm next day. You don't have to be artistic - it's all about the FUNN painting something that adds to your memories of 30-A and family!

Thanks to several of you on SoWal.com who have helped us with SoWal connections and business advice during the purchase. To say "thanks" and welcome you in, we even posted a "How Do You Spell FUNN" sign in the giant teacup outside the front door!

Didn't mean to turn this post into shameless self-promotion, but we're just so darn EXCITED that we wanted to tell our SoWal.com friends first! :D

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
:clap_1: Congrats! Love the shout out!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Congratulations...will be sure to come and visit when I am down in July. :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Congrats...do you have a SoWal sticker up yet? If not, jfunn will help you. I am FIRED UP for y'all!

wintersbk

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2005
TEXAS
My kids loved the place last year!

We're coming back next week, assuming Alberto leaves our house alone. :bang:

We'll see you again then! :D

:welcome:

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Glad it is still open. My family and I paint there each year. The dishes are great memories of our trip...lasting souviners. See you in August!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Congratulations!!:clap_1: How exciting for you!! Will have to check it out in August.