• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

murphee

Beach Comber
Hello everybody. We finally made the move. I posted about a month ago and introduced myself and our family and that we were expanding our second home management company to the Emerald Coast. We are entirely excited and even though we just got here on Saturday, we have already met a lot of great people ( and look forward to meeting more).
Had a great time at the Driver's License office today:rotfl: and been running all over town getting stuff for the house.

We will be interviewing good contractors for all different trades to work with us and our customer base. If you read this post and know of (or are) one of the best contractors around, please reply or send me a private message.

We have been following a lot of the posts on Sowal.com and have really liked following the threads and seeing the great pictures.

Everybody have a great week!!

Hello everybody. We finally made the move. I posted about a month ago and introduced myself and our family and that we were expanding our second home management company to the Emerald Coast. We are entirely excited and even though we just got here on Saturday, we have already met a lot of great people ( and look forward to meeting more).
Had a great time at the Driver's License office today:rotfl: and been running all over town getting stuff for the house.

We will be interviewing good contractors for all different trades to work with us and our customer base. If you read this post and know of (or are) one of the best contractors around, please reply or send me a private message.

We have been following a lot of the posts on Sowal.com and have really liked following the threads and seeing the great pictures.
Everybody have a great week!!

:welcome:I wish I could say I just moved down full time. Good luck with the new business hope it all works out. I also wanted to say my DMV experience was very positive except fot the drive to and from Defuniak. I walked through the door was the only one in there and was gone within five minutes. I'm glad to know my experience was the exception rather than the rule (that never happens to me):D. Again welcome and good luck.