• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ThirtyAGal

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2007
Tennessee
Greetings all. Postponed our fall trip this year to November 3-17. Usually go in October, but it is so blamed hot!! What is the weather like normally the first two weeks in Nov.? Thanks!! Also, what is the easiest way to get to Seagrove, or Hwy 98, from the ECP airport?

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Go right on 388 (exiting ECP) left at light (79) right on 98...

ThirtyAGal

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2007
Tennessee
Gosh, thanks JodiFl -
but I am unable to get past the light #79 onto 98. Can probably get there from 98 but would like to see the rest of your quote. Thank you for being so kind as to answer my inquiry. I have been coming to Seagrove since 1996, but never have flown. And there wasn't an airport there anyway!

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Not sure what you mean..but when you come out of the airport you will come to an T intersection (Cr. 388) you will take a right. Then after a couple of miles you will come to another T intersection with a light (hwy 79) you will go left there. (There will be a convenience store on your right.) That will take you right into 98. Waffle house on the right. Go right at Waffle house and you will be on 98. That will bring you right into Rosemary Beach etc. If I am not mistaken the 4th red light will be 395 to seagrove