• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
A

Anonymous

That forecast yesterday was about as close as we'll get to having to snow for a long time.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
I can't imagine anything more peaceful than standing in a snow shower looking out over the ocean. Sorry it didn't work out. In the Nooga we'll have to settle for sunny and a HIGH of 36 for Christmas day...brrrrr.

stantheman

Beach Comber
Dec 22, 2004
I have seen it snow twice in my liftime (45 yrs.) Once, about 1971or 1972. It snowed about 2 inches. Then again in 1993. But never at Christmas. Seems like I read somewhere that the last time it snowed on Christmas down here was in the 1890's.

stantheman said:
I have seen it snow twice in my liftime (45 yrs.) Once, about 1971or 1972. It snowed about 2 inches. Then again in 1993. But never at Christmas. Seems like I read somewhere that the last time it snowed on Christmas down here was in the 1890's.

'93! That makes since. That was the big blizzard year, right ? The whole SE got slammed. I didn't know the FL got any snow out of that system though.

Kathryn

Beach Comber
I'm ready for summer, too, but I sure do like having the beach all to myself. Thought we were getting a tornado the other night. Almost brought out the old window boards!

(PS River Otter-Thank you for your help with the sites for the Christmas cards :D )

Kathryn said:
I'm ready for summer, too, but I sure do like having the beach all to myself. Thought we were getting a tornado the other night. Almost brought out the old window boards!

(PS River Otter-Thank you for your help with the sites for the Christmas cards :D )

You're welcome
wink.gif
very cool cards
cool1.gif

Merry Christmas
414rd-thumb.gif