• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
I wanted to start a wedding thread since a friend is getting married and is having trouble getting help and info.

For flowers, I know Kurt and others have recommended
www.casablanca30a.com who is now at Seaside. 850-231-6840 info@casablanca30a.com

What about planners, places for rehearsal dinners/catering, photographers, etc.?

Kim Smith

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
One of my guests this past year used a company called It's A Shore Thing. They are wedding planners located on 30-A. Their number is 850-267-2647. She said they were great.

jeffadamshti

Beach Comber
SoWalSally said:
I wanted to start a wedding thread since a friend is getting married and is having trouble getting help and info.

For flowers, I know Kurt and others have recommended
www.casablanca30a.com who is now at Seaside. 850-231-6840 info@casablanca30a.com

What about planners, places for rehearsal dinners/catering, photographers, etc.?

I 2nd Dawn's recomendation
Also danapalmer.com is excellent.
I do weddings in a fine art, fashion, and realistic way, and love them, but am booked for most of next year.
www.artisticbride.com

Ivan Lake is a fantastic DJ locally, and for catering I like Fancy Tomato. Casablanca is great for flowers, I buy from them for my gallery in Seaside all the time.

Best wishes to your friend! Jeffrey

photocat

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2005
I just returned from being married in Seaside. If you want to get married there, you have no choice but to go through their wedding planners and pick the packages they have available. I had a very good experience with them, so it wasn't an issue but just a heads up on that.

I used Amy Thomas Walchak as my photographer. She was awesome to work with. I haven't seen the proofs yet but they should be in soon.

You can check out her website: avalon-photo.com

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
photocat said:
I just returned from being married in Seaside. If you want to get married there, you have no choice but to go through their wedding planners and pick the packages they have available. I had a very good experience with them, so it wasn't an issue but just a heads up on that.

I married in Seaside without there consent; of course we did not ask for their blessing. They had no idea.

What are they going to do, break up the wedding?

photocat

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2005
LOL Joe! You do have a point there. Maybe next time...no wait...there won't be a next time!!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I am unmarried, and not looking. Well, I am looking with my eyes, but technically, I am not looking.