• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

leecotton84

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2008
I need a weekend job to make some extra money. I have a 40hr job M-F. I am 25 y/o full of energy and really enjoy being outdoors. Any ideas??

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
You might check with WaterColor, they might need help with pool, bike, or boat attendants. Also try all the rental companies - bikes & boats, etc.

You can almost always get a job cleaning houses and condos.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Saturday condo cleaning can be the most lucrative part time job if you hook up with the right people who are willing to pay. I've known people who make $200-$300 a Saturday during the summer season because they're paid a nice sum per house/condo rather than an hourly rate.

Your experiences may vary, or course. But since it's work that not a lot of people like to do, it frequently pays significantly better than flashier, more mellow jobs.

dcurley1

Beach Comber
Oct 30, 2008
Queen Bee Cupcakes needs weekend help

Queen Bee Cupcakes is a new cupcake shop that will be in an Airstream in Seaside. With an open window to sell out of, maybe that will fit your outdoor requirements. Let me know if you're interested.

jennifer
(404)993-3335