• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Our first meeting is Thursday Jan. 24 at 6PM

$49.per month for the monthly pass if you woud like etools or $125 for 10 weeks plus $14. for the calculator.

If you choose the $49. per month option, please go online www.weightwatchers.com and enroll into the monthly pass at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. Please be sure to enroll into the "monthly pass".

If you choose the $125. option, please bring a check for 125+14 to the meeting.

We must have 15 people to enroll..so please contact me if you plan to attend.

Thank you!!!

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
When enrolling with the "monthly pass" (the $49. option) you will be asked for your zip code. Our meeting has not been registered yet, so click on DeFuniak Springs or Destin. That threw me off, so just giving a heads up. We will have a meeting if we have 15 people or not, but I think we will. See you there!!!

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
We will have the meeting anyway...! Two weeks ago a meeting in Paxton was started and a friend of mine who attends those meetings lost 7.8 pounds in two weeks!

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
We will have the meeting anyway...! Two weeks ago a meeting in Paxton was started and a friend of mine who attends those meetings lost 7.8 pounds in two weeks!

this is wonderful news! i am a lifetime member who has fallen off the wagon a bit. i am back and forth between home in seagrove and cincinnati, and won't be there tonight. but i will LOVE to be able to easily weigh in when at home!! can't say enough about how great ww is to all newbies. it is the best!