• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
We are getting closer to having our own Weight Watchers program in the area. Currently there are classes in Destin and Panama City, which is a hassle and expensive to travel, especially during the summer season.

Weight Watchers needs 15 people to start our own program here in S. Walton. I spoke with the local WW rep. this morning and she said there are people interested in the Freeport area and we may be able to combine the two areas.

Weight Watchers is an excellent, healthy weight loss progrm. No packaged foods, just everyday food. You will learn how much your body can consume to lose weight or to maintain your weight. Counceling and accountablity as well as food tips and ideas make this really easy.

I was successful in the program years ago and kept weight off for years. I did not like driving to Destin and over the years the weight has crept up on me. It's time to slim dowm get healthy and rock sowal!!

Please come check it out! Please contact Donna seagrovedonna@gmail.com

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
we can start as soon as we have enough people. So far we have 8 or 9 ready to go. Don't wait until the 1st of the year, sign up now!

jodileek9

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2012
I am interested! I am getting ready to join and will go to the DeFuniak class until ours gets going. Will we accept the monthly pass? That's the program I've had the most success with. I can also get space at Vision Church at Christian International, if needed. Text or call at 928-308-4088
Jodi