• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jules33

Beach Comber
Apr 10, 2007
alabama
We are staying in Seaside the end of feb...what is the indoor/covered family pool like? Just curious! Thanks for any info

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Ive never taken a pic of it. It appears to be nothing special, other than, IT'S FREAKING COLD AROUND HERE right now, in the open air. Skylights surround the pool.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Keep in mind heated pools aren't going to be like hot tubs, but if they're inside and the inside space is heated it's great.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
good point, and, it all depends on where you are coming from. I see people from the mid-west, swimming in the gulf in March -- BRRRRR!, but it must be like a hot tub to them since it isn't ice.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
We are staying in Seaside the end of feb...what is the indoor/covered family pool like? Just curious! Thanks for any info

the Seaside indoor pool is completely enclosed in winter, the pool is heated, and should be fine for swimming. I've been there when it wasn't quite heated enough for me, but it was fine for others. probably great for dedicated swimmers in the winter time.