• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ricklys

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2008
Rosemary Beach
Because of budget cuts, The Coastal Branch Library has no money to renew magazine subscriptions and is asking for individuals in the community to "adopt" a periodical. There are several currently up for renewal.

Highlights: $34.44
Newsweek: $41
Consumer Reports: $29
Business Week: $40
National Geographic: $29
Florida Trend: $53.40
The Economist: $109
Value Line: $898 (any corporate sponsors out there?

Your contribution is tax deductible.

See Katie Voss, branch librarian, or anyone at the desk. They will be able to help you.

(Just give me a chance to return the materials to the library; we had them at the book sale on Saturday and I took them home with me.)

You can become a Friend of the Library with a minimum donation of $10. Our membership drive will be at the beginning of the year. If you join in the last quarter of this year, your membership will carry over for the following year. Applications are available in the gift shop, or I can email one to you if you PM me.

You can buy a memorial brick or paver to honor a loved one. One brick is $100, 3 for $250, and a paver for $500. They will be installed on the walkway at the library entrance. Applications are available in the gift shop or I can email you one if you PM me.

In the future we will be making announcements about ways to contribute to the library.

The Friends of the Coastal Branch Library is a not for profit corporation. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.

Thank you,
Bonnie J. Rickly
Secretary, Board of Trustees
Friends of the Coastal Branch Library

Last edited: