• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
Submitted too late for consideration at this year's festival, this little video is part skurfing (surfing behind a ski boat at Shortline Lakes), surfing & skimming (Ed Walline, one day this summer), and skating (Gulf Place and thereabouts).

Just local kids having fun.:D

Oh, and it was produced by my son, who should be studying instead of making little films.

YouTube - 30-A Holes

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Submitted too late for consideration at this year's festival, this little video is part skurfing (surfing behind a ski boat at Shortline Lakes), surfing & skimming (Ed Walline, one day this summer), and skating (Gulf Place and thereabouts).

Just local kids having fun.:D

Oh, and it was produced by my son, who should be studying instead of making little films.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ShzMtKjNlA

Aw c'mon- everyone needs a study break! And I would like the soundtrack list.:D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
30A Holes :rotfl:

that was great!

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
thanks! that was funn!:clap:

a30aspice

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2008
Wish I could do any of that....skurf, surf, skate or produce such awesome little films! That was great!

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Loved it! Seems like just yesterday that all those handsome boys were cute, little, third graders. My how time flies.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
:clap:Austin did a great job with that video. Maybe he should study film making, that way he would actually be doing school work while making these great little videos.