• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I found an interesting pizza recipe that I am going to make tonight....Gorgonzola and grape pizza with fontina cheese as well. :drool: :drool:
It is made on a stone...so hopefully it will have some brick oven qualities.

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
I'm going to Central Market to pick up something that is ready to eat. I know I'm bad......... ;-)

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I found an interesting pizza recipe that I am going to make tonight....Gorgonzola and grape pizza with fontina cheese as well. :drool: :drool:

Allifunn, do you have a stone already? If you don't you can have mine. I don't have a use for it anymore so if you'd like it, it's yours. I find that my convection oven does away with the need for a stone, so it sits in my cupboard. It needs a good home!

We had chicken pot pie tonight. It's only mid-September but already the leaves are falling and it feels un-summery. Pot pie hit the spot tonight. :razz:

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005

Sounds wonderful - I'll be interested in hearing how it turned out!

We had Spaghetti Pie - so quick and easy to make and it's a hit every time. The bonus is that it's even better as a leftover the next day!:blush:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Allifunn, do you have a stone already? If you don't you can have mine. I don't have a use for it anymore so if you'd like it, it's yours. I find that my convection oven does away with the need for a stone, so it sits in my cupboard. It needs a good home!

We had chicken pot pie tonight. It's only mid-September but already the leaves are falling and it feels un-summery. Pot pie hit the spot tonight. :razz:
Thanks Mermy...I have a small stone and I left a large one at My ex's house. I would not mind another large one for myself...is yours large? Also wouldn't mind another small one...I can make 2 pizzas at once!
I'll let you know how it turned out..it is in the oven right now!
Pot pie sounds GREAT!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I can see that I need to bump up the Sowell thread...:D

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Thanks Mermy...I have a small stone and I left a large one at My ex's house. I would not mind another large one for myself...is yours large? Also wouldn't mind another small one...I can make 2 pizzas at once!
I'll let you know how it turned out..it is in the oven right now!
Pot pie sounds GREAT!

What I have are the bricks and you can make them into whatever shape you want, big or small. I think that's handier than having a big solid stone. I'll bring them to the beach with me in October for you.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
What I have are the bricks and you can make them into whatever shape you want, big or small. I think that's handier than having a big solid stone. I'll bring them to the beach with me in October for you.

I guess "foodies" all think alike. GTTBD was looking for a pizza stone for our house in Seagrove yesterday. We have one here. But, he would like to have one there as well. Maybe we can have a pizza cook off while were there. :cool:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I guess "foodies" all think alike. GTTBD was looking for a pizza stone for our house in Seagrove yesterday. We have one here. But, he would like to have one there as well. Maybe we can have a pizza cook off while were there. :cool:

GTTBM, please tell GTTBD that although I can no longer offer him a pizza stone, he's welcome to have the pizza peel. It's this one:
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...ey=xsrd0m1|15|||0|||||||pizza peel&cm_src=sch

I've gotten so lazy buying those frozen gourmet pizzas at Costco that the peel has gone by the wayside..it too needs a home where it will be appreciated!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
GTTBM, please tell GTTBD that although I can no longer offer him a pizza stone, he's welcome to have the pizza peel. It's this one:
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...ey=xsrd0m1|15|||0|||||||pizza peel&cm_src=sch

I've gotten so lazy buying those frozen gourmet pizzas at Costco that the peel has gone by the wayside..it too needs a home where it will be appreciated!

Aww, thank you gull! I think we're good to go though. ;-) Thank goodness for 20% off coupons. :clap_1: He doesn't know. It's a surprise.