• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RTR

Beach Comber
Aug 10, 2011
blue mtn.
there we go, 2 places i haven't been. stinky's rocks, love it, i go there at least once a week.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Basmati's . Shorty's . A Few Good Apples . George's . Hibiscus . Local Catch . Smiling Fish

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We're recently liking Seagrove Coyote (and, of course, Flip-Flops). If we are willing to drive 1 mph through Seaside to avoid people jumping in front of our vehicle unexpectedly so we can get through there without killing someone, we adore Stinky's for lunch.

Ditto on getting through Seaside. I am going to run over someone one day, as careful as I try and be. They dart out everywhere....And I drive like a little old lady. Thursday we were behind a red miata that ran a stop sign to get out in front of us in Blue Mountain Beach. Then proceeded to run(or should I say coast) through the next three stop signs and not stop for anyone in a cross walk....go figure.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Edward's in Rosemary offers a great lunch 11-3 Thursday, Friday, Saturday and brunch on Sunday. Dinner every night 5-11.