• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Thank you for your aways kind remarks,

I am a he,and I would like you to know it has been enjoyable to read your comments of this message board.

I find you to be intelligent,courteous, and thoughtful when writing your post. Furthermore it has been interesting to say the least, on reading many of the other comments on this board.

She wasn't talking about YOU!!!!!!:bang:

Dinf

Beach Comber
May 12, 2007
PCB
I'm still interested in you're answering my questions about your thoughts on property in Bay County. I hear it is a hot market over there.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Shelley,

This post is completely UNRELATED to the topic at hand - and I have been absent for a while - HOWEVER - I have been reading posts where it is affirmed matter of factly that you are a 'he' and not a 'she'???? Did I miss something or is it just wild guessing on everyone's part???

And btw: you will hopefully one day reveal your true identity - I think I speak for many on this board that many of us would like to meet you and we respect your arguments and intelligence, even if we may not always agree......

If you are a 'she' and a mother - Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I think folks are still trying to figure out my identity...some are sure I'm a "he," others are positive I'm a "she,"....but I have been called "mother" -- does that help? :D

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Dinf: Define "hot market."

In a land far far far away in the deep recesses of someone's mind, I mean minds................

Dinf

Beach Comber
May 12, 2007
PCB
Thank you for your thoughtful question. I mean hot market as in one which is on fire. :funn: I've been reading the national articles about Disney coming to the area and Panama City Beach being one of the top10 places to by real estate over the coming years. I await your kind answer.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I've been reading the national articles about Disney coming to the area and Panama City Beach being one of the top 10 places to by real estate over the coming years. I await your kind answer.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

100012.JPG

D?j? Moo.....The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

/

Last edited: