• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dinf

Beach Comber
May 12, 2007
PCB
there has been plenty of discussion on this, try the search function.
Those are old thoughts and I hear that the interest in waterfront land in Panama City Beach could be the place to buy in the future. I am looking for fresh information on the latests thought of you all. Thank you for your consideration. Can anyone give me reasons why I shouldn't be prepared to buy if now is the time?

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
Those are old thoughts and I hear that the interest in waterfront land in Panama City Beach could be the place to buy in the future. I am looking for fresh information on the latests thought of you all. Thank you for your consideration. Can anyone give me reasons why I shouldn't be prepared to buy if now is the time?

DaliTime.jpg

Surreal. (thanks BDarg)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
research of past events and speculation prepares one for educated future choices. and if you hear, you're already doing research. and if you really want to initiate yet another PCB conversation, you should probably start a new thread.

Or maybe try tripsmarter.com.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
research of past events and speculation prepares one for educated future choices. and if you hear, you're already doing research. and if you really want to initiate yet another PCB conversation, you should probably start a new thread.
He did, but Kimmifunn and Kathydwells kicked him out of his own thread. :funn::rotfl:

abr0659l.jpg

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thank you for your aways kind remarks,

I am a he,and I would like you to know it has been enjoyable to read your comments of this message board.

I find you to be intelligent,courteous, and thoughtful when writing your post. Furthermore it has been interesting to say the least, on reading many of the other comments on this board.

df20011025.jpg

Last edited:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Can anyone give me reasons why I shouldn't be prepared to buy if now is the time?

What type of RE are you wanting to buy?
What are your reasons for buying?
How much money are you wanting to lose?