• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Peej352

Beach Crab
Apr 28, 2017
Umatilla
Hi,
We were considering moving to the area....we looked at an affordable mobile, but although close to the beach, and trail....was not in a neighborhood and was very touristy ! What area has family neighborhoods without h.o.a. still close to the beach ?

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
fyi - almost all jobs here are service jobs and don't pay that much. I don't recommend anyone move here unless they are set up really well and know about the area. If you absolutely love tourists then you have a head start.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Hi,
We were considering moving to the area....we looked at an affordable mobile, but although close to the beach, and trail....was not in a neighborhood and was very touristy ! What area has family neighborhoods without h.o.a. still close to the beach ?

You really need to look elsewhere or you'll be disappointed.

Sorry...

erceill

Beach Comber
Jan 9, 2010
Drive over the bridge to panama city beach. I live by Hwy 79 homes in that price range. Close to work and 3 blocks to the beach. Demand and prices are rising in this area. I have a house in a nice older neighborhood with no mobile homes. Very few tourist venture this way. House built in the 70's around 1400 sqft could be had in this price range.