• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
peapod1980 said:
Can anybody tell me exactly where in Grayton this duplex is? I think I've seen it, think I have an idea of where it is, but I bet some of you can tell me a precise location. Thanks!
http://rivardnet.com/RNS/search/propertydetail.aspx?ID=102
That one is easy. It is next door to Donna's house, The Conch Out. The house is located on the main road, just before you reach the 90 degree turn to the left headed for the Red Bar. (How is that for female directions?)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The duplexes we were talking about- where Defuniak ends at Hotz Ave. (Red Bar St.)- duplex is kinda across the street from D&K's parking lot. Think it has a great view. And we can leave our rentals at the same time and crash into each other on the Red Bar steps. Or the boardwalk.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jdarg said:
The duplexes we were talking about- where Defuniak ends at Hotz Ave. (Red Bar St.)- duplex is kinda across the street from D&K's parking lot. Think it has a great view. And we can leave our rentals at the same time and crash into each other on the Red Bar steps. Or the boardwalk.
That's next door to Donna's house!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Peapod, I'll be darned but it's right next door to Donna's house, Conch Out! I took a closer look and realized whose mauve paint that was. It's on the same street as the Red Bar, but west enough that you won't catch any of the noise and commotion from it. Great location.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
This is too Funny! We were all thinking and posting at the same time. Great going SoWallers! :funn:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Yeah, and nobody can tell us to move to another forum or thread because we are actually ON TOPIC! Or as they say at school, ON TASK!!!

Uhoh- please tell me we are in the lounge.:blush: