• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
love Shrimpers Seafood market, always smells clean, good variety of locally caught fish, Stinky's is excellent, but props to Shorty's for some great grouper and shrimp, sushi too

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
If you go into Goatfeather's, pick your own shrimp and then have them season and steam them, it is as if you have died and gone to seafood heaven. They will still be hot when you get home, if you don't live too far and I don't, and with a salad, cocktail sauce, which I make, the meal is unparalled. It beats any restaurant hands down.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Nicks's in the sticks (Basin Bayou) for the shrimp no doubt! They also have good local catch fish.

I'll have to agree with you on Nicks!

I was there yesterday (by boat) and had "the best" smoked mullet dip,
and steamed blue crabs.

Thanks Trey! :clap:

If you go into Goatfeather's, pick your own shrimp and then have them season and steam them, it is as if you have died and gone to seafood heaven. They will still be hot when you get home, if you don't live too far and I don't, and with a salad, cocktail sauce, which I make, the meal is unparalled. It beats any restaurant hands down.
For fried shrimp, for us it's Stinky's. But our most enjoyable meals have been steamed shrimp from Goatfeathers with a bag salad and served at sunset on our porch overlooking the Gulf.:love: Ten dollars plus a bottle or two of wine. Can't beat it!

weimowner

Beach Lover
Jan 2, 2008
For dinner Commander's Palace in Destin. Always get their fish from within a small radius from Destin!! Bon Appetit!