• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NE SoWaller

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
I will be in town next weekend and am looking for a place to buy good bone-in prime rib to make dinner on Saturday. Any place I can go around there?

:dunno:

Many thanks,

hutch

Beach Lover
Ref: Prime rib

I would try Fresh Market located on Common Drive W in Destin next to Home Depot. Their meats are good but not cheap. You can call them at 850-650-0989 to see if they can cut you a good bone-in prime rib for pickup.

I will be in town next weekend and am looking for a place to buy good bone-in prime rib to make dinner on Saturday. Any place I can go around there?

:dunno:

Many thanks,

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
326671729_591661724e.jpg

cooper

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2008
I don't know if Modica has bone in ribeye, but I've grilled their boneless ribeye and their filet and they are fabulous. Let them know how thick you want them cut and they'll have ready for you to pick up.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I think there is a place in Defuniak that is supposed to be real good and will butcher the meat while you wait to your specifications.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
I don't know if Modica has bone in rib eye, but I've grilled their boneless rib eye and their fillet and they are fabulous. Let them know how thick you want them cut and they'll have ready for you to pick up.

Call Charlie or Ms. Lisa at Modica and see if they can get you what you want. The boneless Rib eye Fillet and New York strip are awesome!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Do they let you take a look at the Rib Eyes and Strips before you buy them? I'm pretty picky and like a just so amount of marbling.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Do they let you take a look at the Rib Eyes and Strips before you buy them? I'm pretty picky and like a just so amount of marbling.

They cut them to order but you look at them before you pay for them. They would never sell you a cut of steak that you don't want. Lisa will cook it up for supper if you don't like it and cut you another one!