• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wallymom

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2005
It may be a little early to ask, but what restaurants will be serving Thanksgiving lunch/bruch/dinner? We usually go to the buffet at Tim Creehan's Beachwalk Cafe in Destin (are they still open?) but want to look at all our options this year. Additionally would like to support the restaurants of Sowal/30A if possible. THANKS!

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Come on to Modica during Thanksgiving and get sides and even a turkey. You have to cook the turkey yourself but Ms. Lisa's sides are great! I do my own dinner here at home and cook for Lisa and her husband too but I pick up things at the store so I can have her left overs instead of my own!

skinexpert

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2009
Thanksgiving

I decided to have THANKSGIVING lunch on the boat...... so I made reservations on "SOLARIS"-$55/person .Do you think is crazy? At least I try. I cook all the time ,for church,for family ,so one time I will let people spoil me. (I got the phone #from tepephone book)
It is an idea...........:party:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I believe Fire and several other restaurants usually do a special Thanksgiving meal. They usually post on here closer to the date.

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
Thanksgiving

I am not sure but we were just there and Cowgirl Kitchen in Rosemary had a Thanksgiving menu that sounded great. All takeout but they have really great sides and it may be worth checking out. Besides it is a great place and the people there are so sweet!!! Sisters4