• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30ARules

Beach Fanatic
Jan 16, 2006
Lawrenceville, GA
Any suggestions for a resturant in SoWl that would be good/fun for our 4 year old twin girls for their b-day tomorrow?

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
30ARules said:
Any suggestions for a resturant in SoWl that would be good/fun for our 4 year old twin girls for their b-day tomorrow?
If they like mexican....Coco's towards San Destin on the right off 98....great place to take kids...they can run around if they want to...also get to wear a sombrero for thier birthday song....as SJ said though....don't look for the sign...it has fallen down.

imasunbum

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2005
30ARules said:

Oh I remember those days - enjoy - they grow so fat. What do they like to eat? Are they like mine was at that age, or still for that matter, chicken fingers and french fries?

30ARules

Beach Fanatic
Jan 16, 2006
Lawrenceville, GA
imasunbum said:
Oh I remember those days - enjoy - they grow so fat. What do they like to eat? Are they like mine was at that age, or still for that matter, chicken fingers and french fries?
They had that tonight for dinner at the Old Florida Fish House! :lolabove:

We are more or less looking for somthing mommy and daddy like that is good with kids! :dunno:

imasunbum

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2005
30ARules said:
They had that tonight for dinner at the Old Florida Fish House! :lolabove:

We are more or less looking for somthing mommy and daddy like that is good with kids! :dunno:

That is a hard one because I don't know any place really geared for children, but I think Mommy and Daddy can take them anywhere that Mommy and Daddy would enjoy (Red Bar, 331, etc...) as long as you go early before everybody gets cranked up. That is what we do. :D

And HAPPY BIRHTDAY to the little ones!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I think Red Bar is great for kids! Especially when there is music. There is enough going on visually to keep them interested and looking around, it is loud enough that you don't have to worry about their "little" voices disturbing the peace, and there are a ehough dishes on the menu that most kids like. Go early, then go for a walk on the beach!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
jdarg said:
I think Red Bar is great for kids! Especially when there is music. There is enough going on visually to keep them interested and looking around, it is loud enough that you don't have to worry about their "little" voices disturbing the peace, and there are a ehough dishes on the menu that most kids like. Go early, then go for a walk on the beach!

:lolabove: what she said!

30ARules

Beach Fanatic
Jan 16, 2006
Lawrenceville, GA
Thanks for the input guys! I know we are going to Red bar Friday. Love me some crab cakes! Would not mind going tomorrow as well, but i guess it will be Swartzmom's decision. I just work here. :blink:

Sheila

SoWal Insider
30ARules said:
Thanks for the input guys! I know we are going to Red bar Friday. Love me some crab cakes! Would not mind going tomorrow as well, but i guess it will be Swartzmom's decision. I just work here. :blink:

Keep in mind 331 has crab cakes every day except Friday and Saturday. The view of the bay from the deck is to die for!

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
What about Elmo's? Don't they have kids nite with the chicken dance and all?