• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Where exactly is Port Wahington... I hear that name a lot. Is that where a lot of the residents live, as opposed to the touristy spots? Is it on the west side of 30-A? We stay mostly in the Seacrest area.

A

Anonymous

Where from

We're stuck in Texas until we get our daughter in college. Then we're heading for SoWal. Purchased last year and it is terrible just seeing pics all the time!!!!!!!!!

Grew up in IL. Spent time in Eastern KY; Gainesville, FL; Wilmington, DE; and Fort Collins, CO ---- family is in IL though so it's sorta home.

Love SOWAL

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Wow, I'm beginning to feel like a big looser because I have only lived in Chattanooga my whole life. Did you purchase a house or condo? We are co-owners of 2 condos but are thinking of buying a house that we can rent out & maybe someday move into.

A

Anonymous

house in sea dunes, dune allen beach. We call it our Smurf house 'cause it has a very bright blue metal roof! Now when we visit, we just look at it and say "someday we'll be there instead of our tenants" :cry:

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
At least you have a plan!

I'll have to look for the Smurf house on our next visit (which unfortunately will be a while- we've been there 4 times since June but no plans to return until next summer :sosad:

hey Rita, you should "join" the group (instead of just lurking :lol: )

A

Anonymous

gotta come up with an avatar first. Will put my 13 yr old onto that as I'm nearly clueless! Everyone's got cool stuff so guess I'll see if I can get creative.
Any :idea: s? (Maybe i could be SMURFER GIRL?) :?

Status
Not open for further replies.