• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hkem1

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
I have always been a supporter of Greg Davis (Texas offensive coordinator) even though most fans have wanted him gone for years.

After sitting out at the game today and watching that sick excuse for an offense, I will now join the majority of fans and hope he gets fired tomorrow.

What other coaches should be given pink slips?

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
My guess is the Notre Dame coach won't last another season - 1-3 does not work for Irish fans.

Hopefully they won't renew his contract just before they fire him (a standard numbskull move by the ND Athletic Director). :roll:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Mr. C wants Nick Saban fired. But he's an LSU fan. ;-)

Everytime

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Shelby County, Alabama
I don't have a www.fire[fill-in-the-blank].com wishlist at this time, but here's a few requests I've heard:

While walking to my seat at the Aubuhn-Clemson game last weekend, I overheard some AUB fan saying "FIRE TED ROOF" because Clempson had just run for 12 yards and a first down.

Yesterday, on a local call-in show, soom goob called in and said Alabama should fire O.C. Jim McElwain because he is a cancer and holding the team back. The same caller called into a different show this afternoon adn said the same thing.

I'm wondering why these experts aren't coaching somewhere, what with their observant expertise and all.