• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Tough question, but I'm trying to help. In the Seacrest area there is Paradise By the Sea, but I would not compare to Watersound due to very few ammenties. The Seacrest development has the large community pool, etc..? Provide me with more details and I will attempt to solve the puzzle.;-):D

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
I think once again people are confusing Seacrest with Seacrest Beach. Seacrest Beach is the development between Alys Beach and Rosemary; has a large, 12,000 sq. ft. pool, and is defined by the lifeguard towers at the entrance on 30a. Seacrest is farther west and starts on the west side of Camp Creek Lake ( east of Watersound ) and extends east to Alys. I don't know of any "communities" within the community of Seacrest similar to Watersound. There is Seabreeze and Magnolia which are communities of homes east of Camp Creek Lake but both are on the north side of 30a. Hope this helps somewhat. It is very confusing down here.

Last edited: