• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beach lover

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
My husband saw a beautiful white cat with markings, walking in Village of Sugar Beach(right near BWV) had tag that had 3799 & name. The 3799 is address of Beachwood Villas, he did not see name ,as some ladies walking were the ones who checked out the tag. Seems lost.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
That cat has been around for a few weeks now. Been hanging out near the buildings near Somerset Bridge Rd.

beach lover

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
I finally got a good look at this cat and doesn't look like it has been roaming the streets. Very well groomed, tail is cut very close with a pom pom at the end (never seen that before). It's name is Crab Cake. I called the number on the tag & left message. Very sweet & beautiful. Hope the onwer calls soon.

beach lover

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
Owner called and is out of town until Mon. Someone let cat out on thurs.who was watching it. So hopefully it wil be okay until tomorrow.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
They must leave that cat out a lot then. I see it all the time. It seems to be around Building 5.

Last edited: