• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
I'm down to half a tank, where can I fill up? I don't want to drive in up and down 98/30a wasting what I have to find more.:dunno:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I got some not to long ago (couple of hours) at the TT in Seagrove. They even had regular, whereas the TT at 331 was out of that early today.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
TT in Seagrove now has only Supreme. I took both cars and filled them up. TT in Dune Allen is out completely.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Here's hoping this doesn't turn out like Ivan, when we had to scrape around for gas for about 2 weeks, IIRC.

It would be REAL interesting to hear the status of the various depots in the SoWal supply chain. I think the problem after Ivan was that they couldn't get a barge loaded in LA and brought to the Niceville terminal that services SoWal.

Does anyone know what day the Thumb gets their regular gas delivery?

SMcQueen

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2006
Reporting from Birmingham.... Gas prices have jumped $1.50 per gallon since Friday and some stations are empty. Govt. officials going "gollee Gee!!". How did that happen? Let's appoint a commision to study it.
One more time. Somebody is making a lot of money in 2 or 3 days. One more time.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
They may be making a lot of money on that gas in the ground at their station, but if they are out of gas for a week, I fail to see how that is considered to be making a lot of money.

waltonco lover

Beach Fanatic
Aug 18, 2008
FYI - I came through Freeport today and atleast 2 of the stations there still have regular grade gas.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
Reporting from Birmingham.... Gas prices have jumped $1.50 per gallon since Friday and some stations are empty. Govt. officials going "gollee Gee!!". How did that happen? Let's appoint a commision to study it.
One more time. Somebody is making a lot of money in 2 or 3 days. One more time.

They make a lot of money, so they pay a lot of taxes, so it will all get redistributed to the programs everyone wants to support.