• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
As many have already noted, Stinky's Liar's Club rules for breakfast (especially since the Red Bar quit serving breakfast).http://www.sowal.com/bb/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif Others to consider - Cowgirl Kitchen, Flip Flops and Seagrove Coyote all are great for a quick meal or to carry out.
Yay! Someone else agrees with us about the demise of Red Bar breakfast!

We'll try Seagrove Coyote too. In our 'hood.

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
Well, once again, I have to post about Seacrest Sundries. Good, simple food with good simple prices. Sausage gravy & biscuits are great and yes.....we do serve mimosa's!

Well, once again, I have to post about Seacrest Sundries. Good, simple food with good simple prices. Sausage gravy & biscuits are great and yes.....we do serve mimosa's!
Will do. We usually have Cheerios with strawberries when at the beach because we don't want to invest in a lot of food for just two people and have to throw it out or take a cooler home when we leave. But sometimes Cheerios get boring. So we like to go out for breakfast sometimes.

Last edited:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

Oh, I have to get up early to go have breakfast at Seacrest Sundries! Can't wait to try the biscuits and gravy!

We also love breakfast at Great Southern Cafe!!! Begneits and some of the best grits ever!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Well, after reading some of the reviews above, I tried the Liar's Club, and it was great. One major complaint: it's way on the west end, and I live way on the east end. But I will make special trips, from now on, to have a really good breakfast.

Well, after reading some of the reviews above, I tried the Liar's Club, and it was great. One major complaint: it's way on the west end, and I live way on the east end. But I will make special trips, from now on, to have a really good breakfast.
It's worth the drive. But we usually combine it with a visit to Jade Nails in Gulf Place or a shopping trip to Silver Sands.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Have to agree with Great Southern.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Had Liar's club and it was fantasitic....the price and quality of the food. My fiance got the eggs benedict and she said it was the best eggs benedict she had ever had! I got the fisherman's breakfast, which consisted of a biscuit w/ gravy, potato's, bacon and sausage, and scrambled eggs...it was very very good and very filling! Great place!

Seagrovestateofmind

Beach Lover
Mar 9, 2012
Hoover AL and Seagrove Fl
Was down last weekend and had our usual stops: Liar's Club, Another Broken Egg - Grayton, and Donut Hole. If we can ever get our condo closed in Seagrove, plan on trying Flip Flops, Seacrest Sundries, and Cowgirl Kitchen.